Saturday, 28 May 2011

WOW almost at 300!

Thank is so amazing! and is so much more than I thought I would achieve at this stage!! So THANK YOU to each and everyone of my likers, I really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart

I am busy (and stressing) with making and choosing stock for the newest southland event The Market that is being held in SIX WEEKS!! I have never been part of a market before from this side, it is VERY stressful...even more so when your part of the planning committee :) I have been trawling FB and other sites for ideas and market tips, from how much stock to have, to great ways to display your stock and stall...there are sooo many helpful and wonderful pages out there, the one I have fallen in love with is Handmade Canberra, thou they arent from New Zealand their tips and advice are fabulous and fit all markets.
Another wonderful part of this Market is the group that Chantel Kent from Southern Jewels and I started Southland WAHMs, we aim to bring all Southland working at home mums together in an environment that encourages help, support and most of all friends...so if your a mum from Southland come over and check us out

Well best be off and get cracking on these new exciting patterns and getting stuck into the fabric that has arrived this week

Have a great weekend xx

No comments:

Post a Comment