Thursday, 14 April 2011

First.....hopefully of many

Im new to this blogging thing , I have seen a few of my favourite Facebook pages doing their own blogs and I love how you get a look behind the scenes, so thought I would give my own a go.....

I am a mother to three beautiful children Ethan 7, Liam 5 and Amelia aka Milly 18mths also soon to be step mum to Tylah 9. I am also new to this WAHM thing, I started Miss Milly Moo in January out of boredom, but was spurred along by the idea of having something that was mine, and knowing that I was in charge of it and where it was going. I started out my making tutus, tutu dresses and hair accessories and it has progressed to my Milly's Closet and Little Prince ranges.
I love the freedom being a WAHM gives me, I can still go to those sports days and school events, on nice days I can go park with the kids and catch up with work when they are snuggled up in bed. It really is the best of both worlds :)

I am very shocked that this is where my life has lead me, I trained as a beautician and have not sewn since I was in highschool...quite a while ago. I never dreamt that one day I would be sewing dresses and little trousers and most of all ENJOYING every minute of it.

Thank you all for joining me, lets see where this path leads.....

No comments:

Post a Comment